Finally, the entire world has become one giant information gathering device. You should have absolutely no fear of being "cook-ied." After all, a cookie is simply a "geek" pneumonic for a file that is stored on your local device to gather pieces of information so that your next visit to the same website will be quicker, friendlier, and easier to navigate. Most likely, there are thousands of similar files stored on your hard drive, that have nothing to do with the internet or browsing. In fact, your local grocery store, pharmacy, computer trouble shooter, and even gasoline (petrol) stations most likely know more about you than any cookie ever will. So, browse fearlessly, and have a pleasurable experience.
Here are some helpful tips...
- The search feature searches all fields (columns) at once as per the latest technology.
- A search button is not needed. As soon as one types, results come up.
- If the listing vanishes, try to backspace some characters out of the search box.
- Don't stress, it simply means nothing in the list matches your seach criteria.
- Try typing "fri" in the search box. Only "fri" (Fridays) should come up under Appointment or Revised etc.
- Try typing "ped" in the search box. Only "ped" (Pediatrician) or a word with "ped" in it should come up etc.
- Remember that less is usually best. We only need a few letters or numbers to get loads of results!
123 "Yeah, yeah, yeah! But, what's it for?"
Copyright © 2011-2018 soezdbllc.com
All Rights Reserved.