We are a group of influencer marketing specialists, software engineers, programmers, creative artists, social media analysts, writers, online brodacasters, and bloggers. Check back often to see what's new. We are always researching and developing new and exciting internet based software similar to this web based package.
Research what we need to get up and running.
Phase 2: Develop a sound working plan to test, base-case, and implement.
Phase 3: Build the relational database, populate sample entries, and more development.
(A) static relational database calls
(B) dynamic relational database calls
Phase 4: Test for speed, ease of use, and awesome website technological features.
Phase 5: Base-case and implementation.
We will be adding stuff as we develop this app, keep checking back for more new and exciting items. Also, we will continue to tweak this inferface, so hang on!
Here is an example of things we need to tweak and we've already tweaked.
Will sort by date soon:
- Revised: 2017-12-30 - tweak css and welcome mnu opt
- Revised: 2017-12-31 - tweak helpful tips with audio etc
- Revised: 2018-01-01 - added acute for the single quote
- Revised: 2018-01-02 - added parms for "Mobile Frist" and color themes etc
- Revised: 2018-01-03 - start generic head01, menu01, ya de da... etc
- Revised: 2018-01-04 - start the sort - order by - feature
- Revised: 2018-01-05 - start the Revenue Cycle Management
- Revised: 2018-01-06 - added sample tracking to menu etc
- Revised: 2018-01-07 - start quadruple SQL joins for DRDB
- Revised: 2018-01-08 - improve the barcode edit screen etc
- Revised: 2018-01-09 - added optimum and vortex for the demo today
- Revised: 2018-01-10 - rename some low-level functions etc
- Revised: 2018-01-11 - revise the hamburger menu opts etc
- Project: 2018-01-12 to 15 - Jan 2018 eCampaign - develop, revise, test, and implement
- Revised: 2018-01-16 - added a new user as per andy
- Revised: 2018-01-17 - added the new MMSC splash screen for testing and removed later
- Revised: 2018-01-17 - start using some low level user functions
- Revised: 2018-01-18 - move hamburg Contacts opts into MW Contacts List etc
- Revised: 2018-01-19 - move eCampaigns down into Maintenance etc
- Revised: 2017-12-24 - fix footer "About" - "Contact" ... etc opts so not log us out
- Revised: 2017-12-24 - start the feedback option
- Revised: 2017-12-24 - improve sound clips
- Revised: 2017-12-23 - Wow! 24 hour turn around on that one!
- Revised: 2017-12-23 - start development and implement sound clips
- Revised: 2017-12-22 - request development for sound clips
- Revised: 2017-12-21 - start user levels and add demo users etc
- Revised: 2017-12-20 - improve and rename all staff mods etc
- Revised: 2017-12-19 - improve and rename all contact mods etc
- Revised: 2017-12-19 - improve the iPhone interface etc
- Revised: 2017-12-17 - improve calendars for MW and clear out some parms
- Revised: 2017-12-14 - add some more to-do stuff etc
- Note: 2017-12-14 - use several different "Helpful Tips" etc
- Note: 2017-12-13 - start the access by user level LUB & GLB etc
- Note: 2017-12-13 - start using dynamic relational db calls - prior calls were static
- Note: 2017-12-12 - use LUB & GLB from "Real Analysis" - thanks Bernhard Riemann!
- Note: 2017-12-12 - develop a "To-Do List" relational db file etc
- Done: 2017-12-11 - add POC (Point of Contact) field to Edit screen
- Done: 2017-12-11 - improve the email field for mobile devices - have @ and the .com etc
- In-Progress: 2017-12-11 - develop reports for item, dr, and commission etc
- Note: 2017-12-11 - only accept non-empty name fields everywhere etc
- Note: 2017-12-11 - develop a landing page after status "Web-Form" guest user etc
- Done: 2017-12-11 - add MW contact page inquiries as status "Web-Form" etc
- Note: 2017-12-10 * improve the Helpful Tips verbage
- Done: 2017-12-10 - will jump back to "Listings" from now on after an edit - (see note [A] from 12-09)
- Note: 2017-12-09 - improve the listings on small iPhone screens etc
- Note: 2017-12-09 - add "Items List" to menu
- Note: 2017-12-09 - research email click on iPhone
- Done: 2017-12-09 - edit the "Max Wellness" at top - make it "MaxWellness" (one word)
- Done: 2017-12-09 - move "Entity" and "Status" on edit screens across the board
- Note: 2017-12-09 - [A] Need a "Back to Listings" button after an edit etc
- Note: 2017-12-09 - cleanup some paths and folders etc
- Done: 2017-12-08 * add toggle drop up-down arrows etc
- Done: 2017-12-08 * improve the Help, About, and Contact screens.
- Done: 2017-12-07 * standardize the Helpful Tips verbage
- Note: 2017-12-03 to 06 - more research, development, and meetings etc
- Note: 2017-12-02 - tweak some fields for MW db demo
- Note: 2017-11-30 - improve the MW db demo to get up and running ASAP
- Note: 2017-11-29 - start the new MW db demo for andy etc
- Note: 2017-11-28 - research what we need for MW db demo
The (*) indicates relativly speaking, since we're always improving things.
Here are some helpful tips...
- The search feature searches all fields (columns) at once as per the latest technology.
- A search button is not needed. As soon as one types, results come up.
- If the listing vanishes, try to backspace some characters out of the search box.
- Don't stress, it simply means nothing in the list matches your seach criteria.
- Try typing "fri" in the search box. Only "fri" (Fridays) should come up under Appointment or Revised etc.
- Try typing "ped" in the search box. Only "ped" (Pediatrician) or a word with "ped" in it should come up etc.
- Remember that less is usually best. We only need a few letters or numbers to get loads of results!
Remember the early days of online gaming?
Well it's your lucky day!
Cause we've loaded this site with "Easter Eggs."
You know, those little hidden trinkets that surprise us all.
How many are there? And, how many can you find?
Here's a sample to get you started:
❝ Yeah, yeah, yeah. But what's it for? ❞ - Donna
123 "Yeah, yeah, yeah! But, what's it for?"
Copyright © 2011-2018 soezdbllc.com
All Rights Reserved.